Saturday 24 October 2009

The beginning of an era?

Hello blogworld!

This is my first attempt at a regular blog. I am not yet sure what I will write about, probably a bit of all the things that I love before settling on one or two things.

My current passions are:
  • Food, especially chocolate and baking cakes!
  • Learning about Japan (like many people, I wonder what the magical pull of this country is).
  • My two cats, a Maine Coon and a Siamese.
  • Reading, I am currently re-reading Forever Amber by Kathleen Winsor. I like to learn about history from a woman's perspective.
  • Nintendo games for the Wii and DS, Cooking Mama is my guilty pleasure.
  • Discovering new blogs to enjoy.
  • Reiki, spirituality and alternative therapies.
I hope to meet some interesting new friends in the blogosphere, please stop by and say hello!

Sakura

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I found your brand new shiny blog after you followed me on Twitter. I'll be looking forward to seeing what you have to say. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Orchid64! I've been reading your blog for a long time, lurking, and I'm pleased that you'll be reading mine too. :o)

    ReplyDelete